Seattle City Light’s Powerful Neighborhoods program now offers free efficient bulbs, showerheads, and faucet aerators to owners or managers of residential buildings with five or more units. In addition, installation of all the bulbs at your property is also provided at no cost.
The Powerful Neighborhoods program provides:
Free efficient lighting installed within units
- A variety of bulb types are available to fit most applications
- Inefficient bulbs will be removed; appropriate efficient bulbs will be installed.
These bulbs save you maintenance costs and save your tenants money.
Efficient water fixtures for buildings with electric water heat
- Watersense® showerheads for each shower
- Efficient bathroom faucet aerators.
These fixtures will save on water, sewer and electricity costs.
- Building must be an apartment building, condominium, retirement community, or cooperative with 5+ units located in the Seattle City Light service area. Condominiums and cooperatives must have permission of the entire Association before a building survey is scheduled
- Building owner or manager must be present at time of installation
- Schedule an installation
- Meet the Installers
Meet the Installers
Installers have undergone background checks and drug screening. All installers will carry City of Seattle issued identification. Click here to learn more about the experienced efficiency team and see their photos.