Help the City prioritize near-term actions to reduce the carbon footprint of our transportation system.
Tuesday, Feb 6, 6:30 – 8:00 pm
Seattle City Hall, Boards & Commissions Room
Join us for a panel discussion featuring:
- Rob Johnson, Transportation Choices Coalition & Green Ribbon Commission member
- David Cutler, Seattle Planning Commission
- Maggie Wykowski, Puget Sound Sage
After the discussion, share your feedback and ideas – what should the city do to
- Encourage non-motorized of transportation, like walking and biking?
- Improve our public transit system?
- Transition from fossil-fuel to electricity-based transportation?