In celebration of Bike Month and perfect springtime weather, the Seattle Department of Transportation is hosting coffee chats around the city to hear what YOU think we can do to encourage more walking and biking in your neighborhoods.
1. Complete a fast and easy online survey:
2. Stop by for Free Coffee:
- Saturday, May 17, 2014 from 12:30 to 2:30 PM
Victrola Coffee Roasters – Beacon Hill
3215 Beacon Avenue South
Seattle, WA 98144
- Tuesday, May 20, 2014 from 6 to 8 PM
Caffe Vita – Capitol Hill
1005 East Pike Street
Seattle, WA 98122
- Tuesday, May 27, 2014 from 4:30 to 6:30 PM
Zoka Coffee Roaster & Tea Company
2200 North 56th Street
Seattle, WA 98103
- Saturday, May 31, 2014 from 4:30 to 6:30 PM
Ballard Coffee Works
2060 NW Market Street
Seattle, WA 98107
3. Email your thoughts to: WalkAndBike@Seattle.gov
Share your thoughts with us between Friday, May 9 – Monday, June 2, 2014.
Accommodations are available upon advance request to Dawn Schellenberg, Community Engagement Liaison, at (206) 684-5189 or by email at Dawn.Schellenberg@Seattle.gov.